Hit enter to search
Your tickets
Select Your Seats
Review Your Order
You are going to Watch

Fast X

Mirqab Mall Wednesday 31st May 2023, 12:00 AM
  • Number of tickets you are booking1
  • Total to Pay 45(QAR)
Your tickets
Select Your Seats
Review Your Order
Before you Book! Please note tickets are non-refundable.
00:00 minutes to book your ticket

Flik Cinemas Rules and Guidelines
The health and safety of our customers and team is our top priority. We’ve been planning extensively for our reopening and have been working to implement wide-reaching new safety measures.
At least 80% of customers must be vaccinated. Children are allowed as part of the remaining group (20% unvaccinated).
Please provide a vaccination certificate or display your Ehteraz Health App on arrival.
Face masks must be worn at all times.
Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting between each screening.
Staff will be equipped with personal protective equipment to protect them and you.
Hand sanitiser will be available throughout our premises
Booking online is encouraged through www.FlikCinemas.com
تعتبر صحة وسلامة عملائنا وموظفينا في صدارة أولوياتنا، ولهذا فقد قمنا باتخاذ كافة الاجراءات الاحترازية اللازمة للحفاظ على أعلى معايير الصحة والسلامة الممكنة
80% من العملاء من المطعمين. يسمح للأطفال كجزء من المجموعة المتبقية من العملاء (20٪ غير مطعمين).​
يرجى تقديم شهادة التطعيم أو عرض تطبيق احتراز الخاص بك عند الوصول.
على الجميع (موظفين وزبائن) ارتداء الكمامات
سيتم عمل التنظيف والتعقيم بعد كل عرض
سيتم تزويد الموظفين بمعدات الحماية الشخصية لحمايتهم وحمايتكم
معقمات اليدين ستكون متوفرة عند مدخل السينما
نشجعكم على الحجز عبر الانترنت من خلال زيارة موقعنا www.flikcinemas.com
من جهتكم ضيوفنا الكرام، إذا شعرتم بأي عوارض، لا قدر الله، وحفاظاً على سلامة الزبائن وسلامة العاملين في السينما، نمتنى عليكم عدم حضور العرض
Before you Book! Please note tickets are not refundable.
00:00 minutes to book your ticket

00:00 minutes to book your ticket

Order Details

You are ordering...
Order Values
13.50 (QAR)
The prices shown are the prices you pay. No fees will apply.

Already a member? login for faster check out.

00:00 minutes to book your ticket

Your Details

The following details are required to complete your booking and to receive your booking confirmation email.


I agree to receiving future communications from Flik Cinemas.

By completing your booking you are accepting our ticket purchase terms and conditions (link opens in a new window)

We are searching for movie times...